Government Backed Crisis Lending 2020 Pandemic. Financial assistance at a time when it’s needed the most.
Government Backed Loans
Here at GlobalHolmes Ltd we would like to offer a facility that in current market conditions may be of assistance to you and your business.
- For transparency No Fees are charged up front, a Fee is only payable when a successful applicant has been accepted is in receipt of funds.
Our long established colleagues will provide you with your own dedicated account manager who will hold your hand every step of the way.
Our Customer Care Team will assist with all packaging requirements and will be sure to engage with you regularly in an open & transparent manner.
We have access to an extensive lending panel which enables them to offer customers a variety of funding options.
Below is a list of just a few different options & services available.
Government-BACKED CBILS LOAN
- Loans from £25k- £5m | No Personal Guarantee | Interest-free for 12 months |Minimum annual turnover £100k | No upfront fees, only a 1% Broker fee, payable once you receive the funds
Government-backed Bounce back loan
- Loans from £2k- £50k | No Personal Guarantee | No repayment or interest for 12 months | Minimum annual turnover £30k | No upfront fees, Broker fee payable once you receive the funds
Revolving Credit Facility
- Low rate of interest (2.28%) monthly on used funds | Weekly Interest only payments | Can repay the capital at any time | No early repayment fees | Can reuse capital previously paid |
- Borrow against machinery, tools, property or vehicles | Tax-efficient | Fast turnaround
We have access to lenders whom are backed by the government Enterprise Finance Guarantee (EFG) scheme, and in light of the Covid-19 outbreak the scheme is being temporarily replaced by the Coronavirus Business Interruption Loan Scheme (CBILS).
It will operate in a similar way to EFG and be provided by the British Business Bank, but will offer more attractive terms for both businesses and lenders, with the aim of supporting the continued provision of finance to UK businesses during the Covid-19 outbreak.
The government backed lender offers terms from 12 months to 60 months and the first year’s interest will be paid by the government.
You will be required to pay the principal, but the government will pay the interest for the first 12 months.
The term of the loan can be from 1 year to 4 years with one lender and 1 to 6 years with another.
Our colleagues will provide you with your own dedicated account manager who will be with you every step of the way. They will assist with all packaging requirements and ensure that the lines of communication remain open.
The government backed lender requires:
- The last 6 months business bank statements
- The last 3 years filed company accounts and any up to date management information.
- Photo ID.
Each lender requires additional information, dependent upon borrowing requirements and amounts. Additional information will be requested upon application. on how much you are looking to borrow.
Share if you like or can help others
We have provided a table of contents for your ease of navigation
Keep an eye on the Financial Markets
All financial market information greatly supplied by Trading View
You may have missed..
- South Bermondsey | North Darlington| London N8 | Northern Cyprus | Off Market Property For SaleSouth Bermondsey | North Darlington| London N8 | Northern Cyprus Off Market Property For Sale
- Atlantis Barcode | Sofia | Off Plan City Apartments For SalePurchase An Off Plan City Apartment in The Atlantis Barcode complex Sofia, Bulgaria. Built within a community, and stunning views. With easy access to the City.
- Edinburgh, London, Croydon, Luton, Northampton Off Market Property DealsDiverse Off Market Property for sale in Edinburgh and London. Residential and Development Sites. Portfolios and Buy to Let investment opportunities.
We can’t wait to hear from you
Send us a message and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can..